Get Complete Assurance from a Safe Electrical Contractor in the GTA
When working with electricity, adequate safety controls are essential — and every electrician should be appropriately trained, licensed and insured.
J.B. Holden Electrical always prioritizes safety. Since our inception in 1969, we have had detailed policies in place to protect our workers and our clients, and we regularly update our practices to meet and exceed all relevant regulations.
Our safety credentials include:
- Licensed Electrical Contractor with the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA)
- All Work is Ontario Electrical Safety Code (OESC) Compliant
- Workplace Health and Safety Compliant
- CSA –Z462 Certified in Arc Flash
- Member of Authorized Contractor Program (ACP)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) Certified
- Full Scissor Lift Licenses
Additionally, we hold full clearance certificates from the WSIB, which provides additional assurance for our commercial, industrial and institutional clients. Our staff follows strict lockout and tagout procedures, and we use specialized fall arrest and personal protective equipment at every site. Every member of our staff undergoes Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) training.
Get Dependable Results from a Safe Team of Electrical Professionals
Trust your next project to the professionals at J.B. Holden Electrical. Call 416-614-3500 today to get started or for more information.